20 Curated Zapier Templates You Can Use Today for Free!
Digital Content Creators: Swipe These Zapier Templates for Free so you can start using them for your business now
Table of Contents
Table of Contents
- General Creator Zaps: Workflows for common creator tasks (that most of you will find useful)
- Niche Creator Zaps: Workflows for specific creator types and mediums (podcasting, writing, course creation, etc.)
- Add your new ConvertKit subscribers to a Google spreadsheet so you have a backup of your list (you can use this Google Sheets template to set it up quickly!)
- If you host your pod on Transistor, you can use this Zap to keep track of all your new episodes in a Notion database
- Do you journal in Notion? Use this Zap to log a new journal entry in Notion by completing a Tally form (instead of dealing with clunky databases)
- Do you have a blog? Use this Zap to tweet anytime you publish a new blog post on WordPress (or Ghost)
- Do you have a video editor person? Use this Zap to send them a Slack message when you upload a new recording to Google Drive (or vice versa)
- Have a YT channel? Use this Zap to upload YouTube videos when you add the file to Google Drive
- Do you host your course on Podia? Use this Zap to automatically add your new Podia customers to your email list on Mailchimp
- Hosting your live classes on Zoom? Use this Zap to automatically upload your Zoom recordings to Google Drive and send you an email when they're available!
- Students love slide decks! Use this Zap to create a sharable public link for your slide decks when you upload them to Google Drive
How To Build Your First Zapier Automation
We've tried all the popular automation tools in the market and we truly think Zapier has the perfect balance of powerful features and a friendly, easy-to-use interface.We've tried all the popular automation tools in the market and we truly think Zapier has the perfect balance of powerful features and a friendly, easy-to-use interface.