A Painless Way to Automate Your Social Media Image Content Creation
In today’s Letter, we want to share an idea to help you put all of your content image creation on autopilot - so you can stop wasting time doing repetitive, low-value work and focus on creating epic content instead!
Table of Contents
- If you create content online, you know how time-consuming it can be to…
- Creating 30+ banners in 24 hours (the hard way)
- Creating 30+ banners in 10 minutes (the easy way)
- The beauty of this system is that you can use it to create all sorts of templated images and banners.
- Ready to put your content image creation on autopilot?
Welcome to edition Edition 001 of the Busy to Leveraged Letters - where you get free, ready-to-use automation ideas for your digital business.
Read time: 5 minutes
Future time saved: 5+ hours/week
Hey - Mike and Daniel here!
- Design images and thumbnails to go with your content
- Resize every image so it looks good on each social media platform
- And then download and upload them to all these different places
It’s so much work that sometimes it can take even longer than creating the content in the first place!
So in today’s Letter, we want to share an idea to help you put all of your content image creation on autopilot - so you can stop wasting time doing repetitive, low-value work and focus on creating epic content instead!
But first, a quick story…
A few weeks ago, I needed to create more than 30 banners for a series of new course modules I was working on at Ship 30 (my day job). All the banners needed to follow the same design pattern (background colors, font type, etc.) except each of them required a different title. And I had to get them all done in less than 24 hours.
As I started to think about the most effective way to get the job done, two ideas came to mind:
- I could do it “manually” by creating a Canva template, duplicating each template 30x and wasting 4-5 hours of my day
- Or I could outsource it... but then I'd need to spend the rest of the day writing a job description, screening candidates, etc.
The problem was, I had a tight deadline. Plus, both of these solutions were temporary. If I ever had to solve this problem again in the future, I’d have to do the work all over again!
So instead, I did what I know how to do best: found a way to automate it. (Or as I like to say - I hired a new digital employee!)
After building my automation, I was able to generate all the images I needed in just 10 minutes.
And if I ever have to do something similar again (and I know I will!), I already have a system down for doing it quickly.
The beauty of this system is that you can use it to create all sorts of templated images and banners.
- Social Media Posts
- YouTube Thumbnails
- Testimonial Banners
- Blog Post Banners
- Podcast Banners
If your images follow the same pattern, you can use this system to automate it.
And it will allow you to create all your images at scale, saving your HOURS of time and money.
We got you covered!
As usual, this edition of the Busy to Leveraged Letter comes with:
- A free template of this automation (so you can get the same results without having to build anything yourself)
- And a checklist to help you “install” the template in less than 10 minutes (so you don’t waste time “figuring things out”).
You’ll need to be on a desktop to be able to install your free copy of the template. If you’re reading from a mobile device, bookmark this email (or the link above), so you can return to it later!
And if you need help or have questions, just reply and let us know!
We hope this was helpful.
If you have questions, please comment below!