How to Build An Automation Habit
Now before we wrap it up, let's do a quick recap of everything we've covered
Table of Contents
- Learning to pay attention to the way and the things you work on
- Constantly asking yourself how you can keep improving
- And using these tools & frameworks to execute on your insights
In this sprit, we'd also like to share 3 bonus resources you might find helpful as you continue to learn and build your "automation habit":
- Want to dive deeper into Zapier? Check out Zapier University - a free, self-paced course that can complement what we covered in Busy to Leverage.
- Want to try and experiment with other tools? If you're looking for a simpler, more affordable tool, check out IFTTT. If you're looking for a slightly more advanced and powerful tool, check out Integromat (they recently rebranded to "Make").
- If you'd like to learn more about other no-code tools and how you can build with them (while also combining them with automation), check out this free course by Zapier and Makerpad.
- In article #1, we debunked the 5 most common myths keeping creators from unlocking the power of automation & living a high-leverage, stress-free life
- In article #2, we explained why setting an aspirational hourly rate is the most important thing you should do before even thinking about automating something
- In article #3, we shared some initial automation ideas and gave you a "cheat sheet" for brainstorming & outlining your first automation
- In article #4, we introduced you to our favorite no-code automation tool, Zapier, and walked you through our step-by-step process for building a Zapier automation
- In article #5, we shared a quick guide on how to fix and deal with the most common Zapier errors you might run into as you build your first automations on Zapier
- In article #6, we shared 20 free Zap templates for common creator workflows that you can use or draw inspiration from
How To Build Your First Zapier Automation
We've tried all the popular automation tools in the market and we truly think Zapier has the perfect balance of powerful features and a friendly, easy-to-use interface.We've tried all the popular automation tools in the market and we truly think Zapier has the perfect balance of powerful features and a friendly, easy-to-use interface.